iklan

Followers

Pages

Friday 9 September 2011

I'd love you to want me

Dulu aku suka lagu ni tapi tak tahu siapa penyanyinya hinggalah cousin aku up-load di facebooknya. Memang rilek je dengar lagu ni, nyanyian Lobo :


When I saw you standing there
About fell of my chair
And when you moved your mouth to speak
I felt the blood go to my feet

Know it took time for me to know
What you tried so not to show
Something in my soul just cry
I see the want in your blue eyes

chorus :
Baby! I'd love you to want me
The way that I want you
The way that I should be

Baby! You'd love me to want you
The way that I want to
If you only let it be

You told yourself years ago
It never let your feelings show
The obligation that you made
For the title that they gave

~ repeat chorus ~
Know it took time for me to know
What you tried so not to show
But something in my soul just cry
I see the want in your blue eyes

~ repeat chorus 2x ~

Oh baby, I'd love you ...

Rupanya lagu How I can tell her juga lagunya. He..he.. suka lagu ni!



1 comment:

atuk said...

Assalamualaikum Liza

saya minati lobo ni
lagunya banyak yg sentimentel

Wassalam